.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 24, 2007

1st time to church

Suster was on leave today so I decided to bring Caden to church (rather than I have skipped it). Officially, today was Caden's first time to church. At his age, Sunday School would be too young for him so I brought him with me and the three of us (with daddy) were staying at the crying room. I was so glad that Caden was behaving quite well there.

Then we went out for lunch with opa (grandpa), ii valerie, ii ani, om budi, daddy and I. Food was great! but Caden wasn't enjoying his food as well as I was -- in the end he did not finished it. Well, I thought I would just nursed him whenever he wants it.

PS: A day without suster was not bad at all! I guess, i would survived not to have any help from anyone if only for ONE DAY! ^_^

No comments: