.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 2, 2007

just like michael!

For the past week, Caden has been sticking his tongue out a lot. Daddy said maybe he wants to be a basket-ball player just like Michael Jordan -- he stick out his tongue when he did his dunk. Hahaha! Maybe that’s daddy’s wish for Caden to be as tall as Michael Jordan.

At first I thought it's because ii Valerie thought him the bad move -- to stick out his tongue to people ^_^. But yesterday, when I accidentally put my index finger to his mouth, I felt that his lower front gum is harder than usual. When I looked more closely, I realized that his teeth are coming! Probably, two of them at once! Now I know why Caden instinctively put everything that he can grab into his mouth and not to mention the intense drooling! The gum is so hard that we could even feel it using a spoon when I fed him. I asked suster and she confirmed it.

Until now, the pearly white baby teeth are still not visible but we thought maybe sometime in the mid of this month or at the end of the month -- when he turn 9 months -- that those tiny white pearls will show themselves.

Until then, we'll keep you updated! ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ya gotta admit it's cute. ha ha :p