.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

making it a good habit!

Caden's teeth is cominggg (soon!!)...mommy introduced Caden to his first toothbrush, it's a step one toothbrush from Pigeon. It is intended for babies 6-8 months of age with 2-3 milk teeth -- yeah I know Caden is kind of slow in the teeth making! He is now 8 months and 1 week old but he still has no teeth yet! Hopefully by the end of the month some of the them will show.

For now, I let him play with the toothbrush and introduce him the concept of holding a toothbrush – that’s what this step one toothbrush is for. So since yesterday, twice a day Caden would brush his teeth -- every morning, right after he woke up and pupu and every night, right before sleep. As Caden would not let suster or I put the toothbrush into his mouth, I would have to brush my teeth, too. But today, since daddy went home early, I let daddy did it with Caden and show him how a man should brush his teeth. haha... ^_^

By introducing him early to tooth brushing, I am hoping that he will get use to it quickly and take it as a daily rituals that he will never forget.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really luv reading ur blog...it's lovely and educational (gives me an insight on what motherhood is like). You're doing such a great job being a mom. Also, your baby is so cute :-)