.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 14, 2007

@La Strada

Mommy and Oma (read: grandma) were going out for lunch and I thought it may be a good idea to bring Caden along and have his lunch there as it was very close by. At first we decided to eat in a regular restaurant then at the last minute oma wanted to try out a new - fine dining - restaurant that just opened up last Saturday, La Strada @ Shaw. If only I know we were going there, I would not bring Caden along.

By the time Caden finished his lunch, our appetizer has not even served. Well, it's not entirely the restaurant's fault; oma was keep talking with her friend and forgot to order.

In the mean time, Caden was already bored of sitting at his booster seat the whole time. He would take my napkin and play with it, wanted to take my cutleries and the plate -- drop a small plate but luckily it did not broke. The restaurant was small and packed that suster could not even carry him and take him for a walk, as what she usually would do. Oh but I should mention that Caden ete alot there, more than at home!!!
Suster took a few pictures of us, but as you can see, it was difficult to call out for Caden in the crowded and noisy place; he couldn’t concentrate on suster’s voice.

But to my surprise, we had one decent one! Hehe…

I decided to bring Caden home using a cab (while oma and the other were still waiting for their main course to be served). So here is the picture of us in a cab. Caden is very seldom to ride a cab; this is only his second time.

PS: It took us 2 hours to finish the lunch! I was glad that I took Caden home way before that.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Happy International Webloggers' Day
Come along and join in the fun!