.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Azuki Frappuccino from Starbucks


We were meeting friends from Jakarta (Arrian and his sister, Amelia -- they were on vacation to Singapore for a few days) at Starbucks in Wisma Atria. Paul bought an Azuki (read: red bean) Frappuccino as what I suggested because for this past few days, I kept seeing their advertisement in the newspaper and I was curious of the taste. As it turned out, it tasted horrible (for me)….it’s too sweet and the red bean taste was very light…maybe my expectations were too high.

Anyway, this busy-body wanted a taste of the Azuki, too. Every time Paul try to hide it from his sight, he became more curious. So in the end, we let him play with the cup and the straw only!

“Caden, maybe when you are older mommy will give you some to try and I do hope you will not like this super sweet – little - red bean frappuccino that could destroy your teeth!”

No comments: