.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 25, 2007

mirror mirror on the wall...

Caden was playing by himself while suster and I was having our lunch. He was crawling in and out the dining table, standing up with the help of the chair, watching himself (or rather his friend on the mirror), thinking if he should grab mom's sandals (although mommy had repeatedly say "no no no"). Caden is an explorer indeed!

andd....he definately loves his 'same-height-same-look-no-hair' friend!

"I give u a kiss, my friend! muacchhhh!!"

PS: As of today, Caden is exactly the same height as the dining table! What I mean is when he was standing up under the table, I could not even put any of my finger on top of his head. I wonder how much taller will he gets the next time we are here!

No comments: