.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

waiting for 4 hours...

We were 1 and half hour early so mommy thought chilling in the lounge would be a good idea. Little that we know that the Singapore Airline (SQ) plane was delayed for 4 hours!!! I was about to walk off to the gate and the receptionist mentioned that the plane was delayed for 3 hours due to engine problem and later was announced that it would be delayed for another hour!

I was so dissapointed that SQ gave high priority only to those that have a connection flight but not for babies. Caden usually have his dinner at 6pm but the flight was scheduled to fly at 6.15pm. And to add matter worst, when I asked them for baby food, they simply said that they don't have any which is not true. They actually have it in the plane but they need to get a ground staff to take it from the plane and they wasn't willling to to that! grr...!! I was so so dissapointed!!!

If only I know the SQ flight would be departed at 6.15pm, I should take Lufthasha instead which departs around the same time and 1/3 cheaper for the price. I thought having this 2pm flight was the best for Caden -- he had his lunch at home in Jakarta, go to airport, nap time in the plane, arrived at home in Singapore just in time to eat his usual home-made porridge and sleep soon after that. Oh well...that was just a plan. In the end, I arrived at 9.15pm and my whole body ached from carrying Caden the whole time.

No comments: