.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, June 11, 2007

all by myself

One: “hm….there are so many stars, which one should I choose?”
Two: “ok, this should be the one!”
Three: "I could grab it with my left hand and transfer it to my right hand"
Four: "or… I straight away grab it with my right hand"
Five: “into my mouth it goes… – sometimes with two hands"
Six: "and when I am in the mood, I could do it with one hand"
Seven: “Sometimes I would miss it!”
Eight: “fingers + star = yummy” ^_^
Nine: “there, do you see the stars in my mouth??”
Ten: “horrayy… I can do it all by myself now!” *mom gave me thumbs up*

PS: Gerber Star is like a morphine for Caden. Whenever he is in bad mood, he would lighten up once we give him his favorite and only snacks. hehe...

No comments: