.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Happy 9 months birthday!!

Today Caden turns exactly 9 months old! I thank GOD for HIS love and care for Caden that he could grow and experience the wonderful life here on earth. I hope GOD will continue to give Paul and I wisdom to be a good parents for him.

Caden accompanied me shopping in his stroller. For the first time, he wasn't crying for us to hold him up in a sling, in fact he was sitting nice and quiet in his stroller with a pacifier in his mouth and mut mut on his hands -- I was hoping that he would sleep by himself. Although he was not able to sleep by himself yet, I was happy that he could sat on the stroller for an hour.

Today, I noticed that Caden double eye lids had developed! He looks even cuter with those big round eyes. I just hope that this is not the sign for him for not feeling well *finger crossed* (when ii Valerie was young, she usually had her eyelids when she was not feeling well).

No comments: