.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 8, 2007

on my arms...

This is how we usually put Caden to sleep for the past 1 year! (not in the living room of course -- it would be in his room). Caden would be in a sling as we rock him until he is asleep, then we have to wait for about 10-15 minutes to make sure that he is really sleeping -- only after that then we can put him in his crib.

And most of the time (on his afternoon naps only) he would wake up in about 1 hour….that means, we have to rock him again in a sling and put him back in his crib, or sometimes, I would let him sleep on my chest (with a sling) for the rest of his afternoon nap -- up to 2 hours and yess...he would be on my chestt!!

[I LOVE it though -- I feel so close to him, but noww...he is getting too heavy, soon I would not be able to breath properly with him on top of me] ^_^

For the past 1 month, at night, Caden is able to sleep on his own. We put him in his crib and he would toss here and there and eventually he would feel tired and sleep on his own.

Although suster or I have to be next to his crib and accompany him throughout the whole process, I was happy that he would (at last) be sleeping on his own at night. I would love him to sleep on his own in his afternoon naps too, but I was not too sure if that would be a good idea.

It took him about 45-60 minutes to sleep on his own. When that happens in the afternoon, his nap time would be stretch out for 2 more hours and that means less play-time for him and all his routine would be messed up.

Once I thought that he would be sleeping on his own faster (time wise) as time goes by but unfortunately I think it’s not going to happen (at least not soon). I am really confused about this but I know I have to figure out something soon.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Nice pics! Do you realized that he is so photogenic? Even when sleepy, he still manage to pose a very cute face =)