.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 22, 2007

just me and my crocs!!


A relative gave this to Caden. It's still way too big now but soon he will be able to wear it.

Looks like Caden like his crocs, both to be wear on or to be play with (or chew on)

2 comments:

Anotefromdrs said...

who doesnt love crocs ?!
nway, i really enjoy reading your blog with your journey with your little one.
esp your story in bali, make my want to cry too. did you get enough rest ?

Claudia Iliadi said...

hehe...yup kids indeed loves crocs.. I like it too (very comfortable) but it looks to weird for me...^_^

I definately did not get enough sleep in Bali but I have recovered kok...and we both doing really well now...

thanks for the concern!