.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 13, 2007

First day


It was soooo verryyy hootttt....

It was fine; Caden seemed to enjoy his second trip to Bali (first when he was only 3 months old). We stayed at AmanDari Resort (they have huge rooms by the way) and he had a great first day there.

We arrived at the resort at around 12 pm and had lunch at Bebek Bengil – I ate my lunch while Caden was in Baby Bjorn sleeping and went back home thought of swimming at our private pool but too bad it was raining. Caden then slept at 7pm until the next morning.

When he did not eat well on the first day I let him do whatever he wants, anyway I believe babies too need to adjust to new surroundings. I offer him bottle of milk more often when I feel that he did not eat as much as he suppose to.

No comments: