.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 13, 2007

I underestimated our trip to bali..



Why shouldn't I?

We were only going to Bali!!! Unlike our trip to US last month which took 20 hours flight (just the TWO OF US!), 12 hours time difference, 12 days trip, and no help at all – I basically will have to take care of Caden by myself

compare to:

Bali which was only 2 hours away (by plane), NO time difference, (supposedly) 6 days trip, & with mother and sisters are coming (and they are more than willing to help me look after Caden once in a while), sounds like an easy task for me.

I don't even bring my nanny along....I did not see that I was going to need her, in fact she might even be a burden as we would have to share room and bathroom with her.

Well, I have survived in US, I think I can go anywhere in the whole world as long as not more than 12 days.

I was TOTALLY WRONG!!!

No comments: