.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 18, 2007

what had happenned?


Caden is so much better here! He still wakes up a couple times on the first night but he did not cry as hysterically as in Bali and I did not have to carry him to calm him down. And by the second night, he sleep straight throughout the night (woke up once to breastfeed).

Meal times also not bad at all. I think he regain his weight back to normal now!

I am still wondering what had happened there in Bali? Some people said it’s because Bali is an island that has many gods and children are usually very sensitive with them. But we went to Bali with Caden when he was 3 months old and it was fine! hmm....or is it because of the resort that we stayed? Maybe they don’t have enough offerings to the gods?

I don’t think I will have the answers, ever!

But really, Caden was so different there. He was extremely moody and sad. Everything that we have done seems wrong for him.

Maybe it’s good to avoid Bali for our vacation at least until he could say when something is not right with him.

For now, I am so happy we are back in Singapore and the most important thing is, Caden (the super active and cheery boy) has return to me!!!

No comments: