.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 6, 2007

huahaha...


For the past week since his last check up to the doctor for a complementary eye check up, I have been wondering if the weighing scale at the doctor office is right. I do really feel that Caden is much heavier, bigger (sideways) and taller. Based on my feeling, I knew that he must gain weight.
.
But when were were there last Saturday, Sept the 29th, his weight shown only 8.7kg, a decrease at almost half a kilo since his last check up. I was confused but believed it anyway.
.
Then, for the past 2-3 days, I was starting to wonder again cos' I indeed feel he is MUCH MORE heavier now. So I have been thinking of going to the doctor office one of this days to try to weigh him again to confirm my judgement.
.
Since we were planning to have lunch at Din Tai Fung - Paragon today. I thought it would be a great idea to come by to the doctor office and weigh him again, anyway, I was thinking of buying some medicines for rainy days.
.
As usual, we did not bring our stroller, therefore I have to carry him. He was really felt heavier -- I almost give up especially with the heels that I was wearing!! I told myself if the weighing machine still give reading along 8.5kg, I will go and buy a baby weighing machine myself cos' there is no way that Caden did not put on weight!
.
then....
,
I weighed him!
.
and...
.
he weighed at 10kg!!! hahaa...I was laughing!
.
I am right!! Motherly instinct will not be wrong... ^)^ The scale last week must be broken or something cos' there is no way for Caden to put on weight as much as 1.5kg in a week!
.
From now on, I will have to take seriously how to make him sit in the stroller when we are out and let him sleep on his own (without rocking him) cos' for sure, soon, none of us could take his heavy baby anymore!!!

2 comments:

astrid said...

itu pampers nya caden laghe FULL kalie clod! ;)

Claudia Iliadi said...

hm..elu ngomong gitu gue jadi wonderr!!! tapi gak deh kayaknya abis dia beneran berat sekarang!!