.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fourth day

Before Caden and I going to the airport

I am dying..... *help me!* I did not have enough sleep for 2 days. But insisted to take some pictures (although I was sure I look not good for the pictures) for keepsakes. ^_^

I don’t really care anymore if Caden refused to eat cos’ we are going home soon. I thought 1 more skipping breakfast and lunch would not make so much difference. ^_^

I still tried, though! I ordered half-boiled eggs for him and he refused it, too.

In the end I gave up and can’t wait for us to get back to Singapore. I need some rest and Caden need rest and food!! I did not even get the chance to bath today as he cried (very) hysterically when mom carried him while I was going to take a bath.

By the way, for the past 2 days Caden was always in a sling or Baby-Bjorn almost 24 hours day. I even carried him while I was packing! He even cried (hysterically) when I have to change his diapers or clothes cos’ that means I have to put him down on the bed. And as soon as I was done, I carried him again, and the crying stopped! *sigh 1000x*

He is HEAVYY!!!

We arrived at Bali Airport at around 11.30am. Mom and dad accompany us there (thanks to both of you!) and went in until the check in counter. I need their help. I was shaking and shivering because of the cold temperature in the airport building. And the lacking of sleep in 2 days + carrying Caden around everywhere made it even worst.

My body, my feet, my hands, my legs, my head (read: my WHOLE body) --- ached!

I cried on the plane (Caden too!!) and kept praying to GOD for a safe journey home. I felt I was almost collapsed and could faint anywhere anytime.

We arrived in Singapore at around 3.30pm. I almost fainted when I see the arriving gate because it was the very furthest one from the immigration check point. Breathless and exhausted, I walked slowly with Caden in Baby Bjorn and told myself that we are almost home….very soon….

When arrived at home, Caden looked more relaxed. Although he did not have that much energy yet but he insisted to play (he almost did not play in Bali) with suster and my maid. Laughed a couple of times and seemed enjoying his time at home--- I was sooo happy…and glad that I decided to go home earlier.

I have a fever today…try to get as much sleep as possible and hope it will go off soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow vick, gua bisa bayangin penderitaan lu dengan teriak2an histerisnya sih caden, keponakan gua yang 4 bulan juga gitu sekarang, emak nya (kakak ipar gua)ampe pusing, masalahnya dia udah 8 kg sekarang! seberat sih caden!! maonya di gendong melulu..*sigh* i'll join d club soon later in december so..sekarang gua cuman bisa berdoa supaya gua kuat d. *amien* :D

Linda said...

Gosh, Claud, si Melinda yang pertama baca blog elo and share it to the austincell gals. We hope that you & Caden are feeling better soon! Babies are very sensitive yah.. Btw, I wonder if he is teething, and therefore very fussy? All the best for both of you deh!