.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 15, 2007

Third day


Before going to AmanKila and before daddy going home

We moved to a different resort. It’s the same company but different place and has a different view, it called AmanKila. This resort has a fantastic view of the beach but I barely enjoyed it.

[While we are moving to a different resort, Paul went back home to Singapore to catched the flight to Dubai for work]

As Caden has not been eating well (or rather almost did not eat anything), he looked exhausted, tired, drowsy, wear out….you named it! He barely smiles, and always wanted me to carry him everywhere (read: very very clingy to me).

He cried hysterically much more; even at day times out of small matters and nap times, too. He cried hysterically on the way to the new resort just because he wasn’t able to sleep. He cried hysterically when mom held him as I need to him. But the worst of all, looking at him so quiet with no energy (in baby bjorn or the sling) broke my heart. He is a very energetic baby but at that time, he looked so different.

By 2 pm, I called dad to arrange for earlier flights for us to go back home to Singapore. It was set for the next day at 1pm.

I was making the right move because after that Caden barely eat anything that day and he woke up more often and cried more hysterically than the previous day. At times, in the middle of the night, he did not let me even sit down and demanded me to keep swinging him back and forth. *sigh*

No comments: