.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 4, 2007

Caden's Prison!


I bought this from Mothercare Suntec City. It was the only one left and was on 20% off. I was not sure if I should buy it but mom told me that it's good and firm and would give a good and interesting play area for Caden when he is older. What I like about this play tent is it provides a large hexagonal play area, complete with comfy padded mat and a gate for him to go in and out. As for now, I have to watch him play in it as he might bang his head into the metal stripes.

For fun, we called this Caden's Prison! hehehe....

No comments: