.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 28, 2007

will boys always be boys?

I wonder if having a boy is really more demanding than a girl? People said that boys mostly would be much more active and rougher than girls. Caden in this past few days has tries our patience to a whole new level. He really could not sit still even for a moment, always mobile especially since he is good at crawling now and gives tantrums when he doesn’t get what he wants --- always wants to be carried rather than in his stroller, eats with tantrums, cries when being left alone (even just for two seconds).

*sigh*

One of the hardest is when we have to put him on his clothes after taking a bath or after he dirtied his t-shirt. It has gotten to a point that there has to be suster and I to help him changed. So, while suster put him on his clothes, I distracted him with anything that I could think of --- sometimes lots of kisses from me to his face would work. ^_^

I just hope this is just one phase of his life that would go off soon!

No comments: