.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 28, 2007

to the botanic garden

Today is Caden’s 8 months birthday. Mommy tried to make it a little bit special that we went to Singapore Botanic Garden this morning. It was Caden’s first time and my second time there (my first time was sometime in the year of 1999). I forgot how it looks but it definitely looks better that I was expected but unfortunately I really could not stand the heat! It was so hot!!!

We only went to one side of the garden (near the Tanglin Road entrance where we parked our car). It was totally a different experience of going for us where we used to go only to the malls with full AC. Caden was sitting quietly in his stroller, looking around and almost asleep at the end of the trip, maybe the breeze made him sleepy.

I was actually very disappointed that there was only 2 swans left in the ‘swan lake’ --- most of them were being transferred to the ‘Eco-lake’ which is at the other end of the garden, fuihh…there was no way I am going that far!! I thought we could spent more time in the ‘swan lake’ and feed the swan while Caden could learn and actually see the real swan! BUT…the swans were only two and there were playing in the middle of the lake all the time…oh well!

Caden was in his good behavior today, not screaming to be out of his car seat while he was in the car, sitting quietly in his stroller, eating well without any tantrums, and napping good! He may know that today is his 8 months birthday and that he has too be his good behavior from now on as he is a big boy now! Huh…I wish! ^_^

No comments: