.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

up-side-down


Little gym teaches a lot of tumbling activities (being up-side-down is one of them) as part of their activities to build a child's confidence. Caden loves this activities a lot; maybe being upside down shows him a different perspective of the world that he sees -- that's what teacher Amy said, too. Everytime when I put him upside down, he will laugh and get so excited that he continuosly move his heads, hands and upper body.

I try to do this everyday with Caden so he will not forget how fun it is be upside down... plus, I am hoping this will stretch his legs and body to the maximun height (Paul wants him to be as tall as Tiger Woods - 1.86m)...haha...I wish!!! I like doing things a lot with Caden especially those that involved him to trust me fully. As what teacher Amy also like to say, this up-side-down activity that involving the parent/s could increase the bonding between the mother and the child.

PS: Oma said he looks like a bat..especially with the stripes t-shirt that he wore.

No comments: