.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 7, 2007

traditional sarong vs. the improved one...

Caden is getting heavier --he is almost 8kg right now-- and sometimes when he is not in the mood or sick, he wants me (not suster) to put him to sleep or carry him. We have the traditional sling that I bought back in Jakarta for my suster to use but I am not able to use it as it is get too complicated with the knot that I'm suppose to tie on the back of your neck/shoulder. It used to be okay to carry him without any sling but my back started to ache now.

A couple of friends recommended this sling that you can buy practically anywhere in the department stores in Singapore or you can buy directly from the warehouse, Moms In Mind. The trick with this sling is the two ring that can be adjusted to your own comfort and long-term use. Now I am able to carry Caden with a sling that is so easy to use but yet feel very similar with the traditional one that suster use. Thanks to my friends; Astrid, Leony & Andrea who has convinced me to buy the sling!

1 comment:

astrid said...

akhirnya beli juga loe clod... beli dimana jd nya? eloe lngsng ke MIM warehouse nya ya? skrg udah officially jd mbok jamu ya! haha!