.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 18, 2007

sleeping time

My sleeping 'handsome' is at the far end of the chart for sleeping time. hehe...yes, this baby likes to sleep! With night time sleeping from 7pm to 7am straight -- woke up 3-4 times for milk or sometimes he just wants to cuddle to me and day time nap about 3-4 times lasting 1-3 hours each depending on how tired he is. Currently, at 7 and 1/2 months, his total sleeping time will be about 14-16 hours per day. WOW!!!

PS: I think soon, I have to tought him how to sleep through the night without him wanting to cuddle or have some night time milk! I think he is big enough for that. Some of my friends had tought their child since they were 3 months old.

1 comment:

Debu's Blog said...

Dear

If u want 14-16 hrs sleep..u must be act like a baby...is it possible?