.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2007

First time dining out

I had been wanting to bring Caden out for his lunch and see what will his reaction like -- will he eat better in the new place or worst? Meal times for Caden is not always good which makes me cautions to find the 'perfect' day for him so he won't hate his experience eating outside than the kitchen at home.

Today was the first day after oma came back from Jakarta and she asked us if we want to go out for lunch. Ii Valerie was also on holiday today (after finishing her prelims yesterday). I feel that Caden probably ready for it today... plus, ii could be the photographer on the first day of Caden's important day! hehe...

Arrived at Crystal Jade Kitchen in I-Setan, Shaw Center at around 11.30am. It wasn't packed (good thing!) and we got a table right away. I set up Caden's booster seat --yes, we brought our own highchair from home as I thought Caden would eat better on his usual seat in this totaly strange place for him -- then suster made the cereal and mixed it with my breastmilk.

All of us ready! Waiting for Caden to open up his mouth for his first bite! haha..but first few times, suster failed. Caden locked his mouth so tight that the spoon wasn't able to go in. But in the end, Caden actually eat better there than at home. He finished his meal without wailing (which sometimes he does it at home), without any mess around his face/head/body that we usually have to bath him right after that and lastly (to my surprise) he was able to eat outside with other people around. Yup! His meal times are always a private thing between suster and him or else he will just look at us (even at me) attentively but locked his mouth at the same time -- worst is when oma cheer him by clapping her hands and say "where is the big mouth?" over and over again!! So oma has been banned from Caden's meal time, FOREVER! ^_^

Overall, I am happy that Caden was eating so well today and of course I will bring him to another dining out again soon...

3 comments:

astrid said...

Haha! lucu juga si caden! dia mau kasih tau eloe: "bring me out more often, ma!" ;)

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

Waah.. caden is a big boy now!! Waktu aku lihat foto ini di friendster, kukira si Caden udah makan nasi goreng.. haha.. hebat juga.. ternyata masih baby food yah =))

I guess nasi goreng is too early for 7 months old baby? =)))