.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 7, 2007


So...towards the end of the lesson, teacher Wendy grabbed Caden from the back (so that Caden won't see her face but rather mine that he saw), sing a song with him, rock him side to side - up and down and count 'one...two...three' before putting him into the water -- she said, the counting will tell Caden that it was time for him to get ready. After a few false trial (bring him up then down but not submerged him yet), Caden then was underwater for a few seconds.

I thought I was going to be sacred but I was not -- *surprised.* Maybe because I trusted that teacher Wendy knew what she was doing and I knew that Caden could do it. This little guy really likes water -- he never cried when we bathed him (rather stopped his crying if we put him in the water) and did not cry too when he bring him to his first swim at 3 month of age.

Up he goes after a few seconds...and was not crying and acted like nothing has happened. Teacher Wendy gave Caden thumbs up! She thought he was going to cry but "Caden did so well in this young age", she said. We submerged him again for the last time before we end the lesson. Good job, Caden! Mommy so proud of you!

PS: I promised myself to bring Caden at least twice a week to swim outside his lesson time and continue what teacher Wendy has thought us.

No comments: