.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

how wonderful GOD's creation is...


I know there are lots of pictures of Caden in the pool but I can't resist posting this picture in the blog...he looks so cute with his eyes closed tight, being ready to be submerged into the water. I am surprised how smart he is at this young age where he could not even communicate through verbal words but yet understands more than we know! We only tought him a few times by counting "one two and three" and then submerged him into the water and now he already understand it fully what's going to happen after the count of three.

Above everything else, I think I am amazed of how God's able to create this wonderful person in him -- how he has grow so much this past 7 months and can't thank GOD enough of his grace to allow me to be his mother. I pray and hope that I would be given the strength and wisdom (lots and lots of it) to be a good friend and mother in Caden's life.

"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my boby and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous-and how well I know it."
Psalm 139:13-14

PS: ii Valerie took the picturess...!! thanks i...

No comments: