.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

my first potty

I bought this potty from Mothercare and had been encouraging Caden to do his number 2 there in the morning for the past 5 days. And today my efforts have paid off! Caden sucessfully made a poop! -- a lottt!!! --I could have started potty training him when he is older but I thought starting him earlier would make him less dependant on his diaper and therefore make the process faster.

Every morning, as he wakes up, Caden would go 'ergghhhh....' even though his eyes are still half open! I was bewildered as he would do that every single morning, but I thought it was a good chance to get his used to using a potty. Suster and I would rush him to the potty as soon as Caden gives us the cue!

The good thing is, he doesn't seem to be bothered to have to sit on his potty for 10 to 15 minutes every morning and listening to Suster and I make the 'errrgghh' sound in order to encourage him to defecate!

My wish for Caden is for him to no longer be dependant on a diaper to poop, soon!

No comments: