.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

At Narita Lounge

All of us were tired, but Caden was the worst! Neither Paul nor I could handle him anymore.

He was whining all the time throughout our stay there, but he refused to be put to sleep.

At some point, the customer service representative approached me and told me politely to get out of the area to go to the small room which has a baby cot there.

Luckily soon afterwards, he agreed to be carried on my sling and sleep afterwards.

I can’t wait until we arrive in Singapore and have someone to help me taking care of Caden.

No comments: