.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Waiting to Board 'Thomas The Train' Train

I gave up on letting Caden to sleep by himself in his stroller. In the end, I carried him sleeping (he is 15kg now) from Shinjuku – Otsuki Station (about 1 hour journey) and another half an hour at Otsuki Station.

Wooww…He is heavy now!!! I still remember when he was so tiny that I can carry him for the whole day without feeling heavy at all.

He woke up, I changed his diaper, He played with ii Ali, ate a lot of French Fries together while waiting for ‘Thomas The Train’ Train to arrive.

We still have another 1 ½ hour journey to arrive at Kawaguchiko Station.

No comments: