.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Baking Cookies

We watched the Sesame Street show last weekend at Marina Square. I also bought Caden a plate, a cup and a Sesame Street spoon there and two Sesame Street book at Kinokuniya.

I just found out that Elmo like to bake cookies and there is this big blue creature (Elmo’s friend) called Cookie Monster.

I thought baking a cookie with Caden would be fun, especially since it has been raining all the time nowadays.

Caden was very interested at the beginning, but when it came to the moulding part, he was just sitting back and looking at me molding the dough. He was not in the mood to make his hands dirty.

I asked Caden if he wants big cookies or smaller ones, he said, “big”. So then I baked some big cookies for him.

We also did some cookie decorating afterwards.

No comments: