.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 7, 2008

so colddd...

Rainy season is here and it’s getting really cold here in Singapore. Strong winds makes the temperature even lower.

We seldom swim nowadays. When I saw that there was a little bit of sun, I decided to bring Caden to swim.

Wrong move!!!

The sun was covered by the clouds soon after we go down. The water was freezing and the wind was blowing so strongggg.

Caden told me to go inside the pool. I tried but it was just too cold. There was a little boy tried to swim but changed his mind in the end.

Amazingly, this little boy of mine seems ok with it. He acted like the water in at normal temperature (I called now is a little out of ordinary).

Though he still looked fine, I decided to bring him up after only 15 minutes of swimming. The wind blew stronger and it was getting a little cloudier. I am afraid he might catch a cold later on.

I hate this part of the year where it goes raining and cloudy and windy everyday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey why don't you buy one of those thermal swim wear? Can be found at Splash - Tanglin Shopping Centre or even Ocean Paradise at Tanglin Mall. It keeps their body warm on the inside. It is like those divers wear.

Claudia Iliadi said...

I have two of them...but still not really working for now! it's really colddddd!!!!!!!! Though it will help a bit though! Yes maybe I should use it next time...