.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Beginning of our Journey


It was 8.30pm, time for us to go to the airport. I had successfully put Caden to sleep later and only to wake him up at 6pm from his nap. Therefore, he was still fully awake at 8.30pm.

But soon, I realize that I made a mistake. At 11pm, he still refused to sleep but looked a little grouchy.

In the end, he slept at around 12pm and woke up again at around 6am. He straight away looked for his aunt who was half way sleeping and woke her up to play.

Caden was so proud that he wore the same type of shoes (boots) with his aunt.

I am glad overall he was doing really well for the whole 7 hours journey in the plane.

No comments: