.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Just Suster and I

I always try to make time to go swimming with Caden. I love to go swimming with him. He always looks very happy when he is in the water.

But there are rare occasions that I couldn’t accompany Caden to swim. When he was younger, I will not let Suster to bring Caden to swim by herself as she will not be able to swim to Caden in case something happen.

Now that Caden is more advance in swimming and much older, I let Caden swim by himself with his special swimming suits that has a build in float.

With this, if Caden lost his grips by the side of the pool, he can swim to rescue himself easier. [He can do without it sometimes but it takes a lot more kicks and a lot more time]
.
See how happy he is?

No comments: