.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

The Little Gym again...


I decided to put Caden in to the Mini Term (for the month of December) at The Little Gym. We love this place, but Caden looked bored after being in it for 1 year (the pattern goes almost the same at every class).
.
After two terms absent, I am sure Caden will find the gym class interesting again.

And…it turned out that I am right!

Caden was enjoying his 45 minutes session. He now willing to follow the instructions and trying out the skills that the teacher introduces to us for that day.

Look at him at one of his 1st lessons at 4 months old back in 2007. How time fliess…I can’t believe that he has gotten so big now!!

No comments: