.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Day 2


We had a good night sleep last night. Caden didn’t wake up for his regular midnight milk. He was too tired.

He woke up just in time for all of us to wake up for our breakfast and soon we have to depart from the hotel to go to the other hotel at Kawaguchiko/Mt. Fuji area by train.

We will be going by ‘Thomas the Train’ train today. I have been looking forward for this. I searched and googled a lot to find out more about it; once I called a travel agent in Japan to ask where to buy the tickets, but end up with no result as they couldn’t speak English.

I know Caden would be really happy today!

No comments: