.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Orchard Road at Night


Orchard Road is so pretty.

I have been telling myself that I want to bring Caden to see all the pretty lights when he woke up late from his nap.

And he did today! He woke up at 5pm. So we can go out until 8.30pm today.

It was raining at about 6.30pm. I thought we won’t be able to make it but then it stopped.

Oma dropped us at Orchard Road and we are supposed to walk back home while enjoying the scenery.

But in less than 15 minutes, Caden was pleading to go back home. I suspect it’s because he is seldom go out when the sky is dark, therefore he wasn’t feeling very comfortable.

In the end, we went home by taxi.

No comments: