.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Last day at Ryokan

I am a little bit worried as Caden had diarrhea since this morning. Luckily I brought all Pediasure milk for him, just in case he refused to eat anything or he had diarrhea.

[Pediasure is ok for kids with diarrhea as it is lactose-free]

I am worried too for his skin, especially on his face, around the mouth area. It was so dry that I can feel the bumpy feeling when I touch some parts of his body.

I have been applying Vaseline Baby that I bought in US on his mouth area and body.

His legs and tummy area has been so dry and itchy that he kept scratching it while he sleeps. I woke up a few times in the middle of the night to apply him the moisturizer as I am afraid his vigorous scratching will make it bleed.

He ate really well!! But he only ate the soup and the rice. Well, at least he is eating, though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look like a Japanese in this pics.. Kawaii ^_^