.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

Fugu Experience



We decided to try out Fugu or Blowfish. It’s a kind of fish that people can die from eating it if it is not prepared carefully. The chefs need to have a certified license to be able to cut the fish.

A friend of ours recommends this place. It was a bit far from our hotel and quite difficult to find, but we were not brave enough to try other place which we don’t know anything about.

After about 2 hours journey and searching the place, we found it.

We ordered many different styles of food using that fish, from plain raw, raw with some herbs on it, with soup, and grilled.

It was good, but I don’t think it was that great. I think it taste not much different from the regular sushi that we used to eat.

I made Caden drink the Fugu soup, just in case if something happen, he would be going together with us.

But it turned out all of us were just fine!!! ^_^

PS: Thanks Jennan and Ronnie for the recommendation.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

claudia,

your words about making caden drink the fugu soup so that in case anything happened he would be together with you guys is so funny. It totally make me smile..

sorry, i really like your blog about caden. My name is Leony and I have a son, his name is James and currently I reside in Jakarta. He is 11 months now. What I like about your blog is that you describe caden so well that it can be used a bit as a guidance for me. I hope you dont feel offended about it. Thx

Claudia Iliadi said...

Thanks for your compliment!! and I don't feel offended at all!

I am curious, how can you come across my blog though?

Claudia Iliadi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BlogD said...

Claudia

its from your friend anne's blog that I come across to your site.