.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 2, 2007

all messed up!

I like routines for Caden and Caden loves his routines, too. But we have to do some adjustment when we are travelling, especially to US when there are about 10-12 hours time difference involved.

Caden’s schedule has been messed up since the beginning of the trip. He eats whatever, whenever and as much (or not at all) as he wants – I offer him food (either milk or solids) every time he wakes up (even at 1am or 4 am). Throughout the trip, Caden eats baby can food and baby cereal only. I think he hated it, though, but we have no kitchen around for me to cook and plus, we have too much things going on everyday.

He sleeps whenever he feels sleepy – sometimes he has difficulties sleeping because we were at outside and he loves to see what’s going on around him.

I did not put him in the potty when he does his number two cos' either I am too tired for it or we were outside when it’s time for Caden to do it.

I did not sterilize his bottle and utensils as there was not any bottle sterilizer or hot water around. And often, I would just wash his bottle and utensils using hand soap that the hotel provided us with! ^_^

Caden bathed only once a day, not twice like in Singapore.

He knocked his head a few times to furniture around the room. I wasn’t exactly next to him the whole time so when he lost his balance and fell, I wasn’t there to catch him on time. In the end, he has a few blue-black marks on his face. ^_^

Yes, everything kinda messed up! hehee...

No comments: