.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 14, 2007

He walked!!!

A lot happen today! Caden walked for a few steps. Although he still wobbles a lot but it's a big improvement for someone who like to crawl than walk. I think the plastic container (fill with his toys) helps a lot. Since a few weeks back, Caden LOVES to hold onto the edge of it and walk back and forth (I think he does this about 100 times a day... REALLY!).

Caden also say the BIG words today! 'ma ma' and 'pa pa' ! WOW!! I have been waiting for this moment the whole time and he said both on the same day (although he say 'pa pa' more often than 'ma ma').

I also gave him HALF-boiled eggs today! TWO of them! Well, I gave him one at first, he LOVES it and refused to eat his usual food, so I gave him another one. ^_^ Thennn...I found out about the samonella disease in half-boiled eggs!! *sad* He LOVES it so much but now, I have to wait until he is a little bit older to have one. Well, let's just hope he likes hard boiled egg, too!

[Some say he really looks like daddy (AGAIN!) in these pictures! Maybe he knows! Maybe that's why he like to say 'pa pa' more than 'ma ma' =p]

PS: His jet lag is much better today. He only woke up once (at 4am) and play for an hour then goes back to sleep until 6am.

No comments: