.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Bravo to bottle feeding!

For the past few weeks, I introduced Caden to bottle feeding (again). Apparently he takes it very well now. Not sure why and I don’t really bother to find the answer. What I know is, now Caden loves his bottle feeding time and looking forward to it.

We feed him 3 times a day at 120ml (4 ounces) each, about 1 hour after each meal (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). Sometimes, when he is in the mood, he could take up to 240ml (8 ounces) per feeding but not often though.

I am happy!! I believe milk is one of the key essentials for babies in their growing stage so that they will grow to be a strong and healthy boy! *I hope he will be!!*

I choose Abbot Family brand -- Similac and now Gain IQ, simply because there were only 2 big brands in US for newborn (Similac and Enfamil). At first, Caden was introduced to Enfamil but then Ai Ayun (our confinement lady) said that his pup was not good. Then we switched to Similac and it got better. My mom also said that Enfamil doesn't make babies get taller. haha....Though I don't believe her on this, but hm...I think I shouldn't even consider using Enfamil cos' later if Caden does not get as tall as Tiger Wood, I will be the one to be blamed! ;)

Unfortunately, there is no more reason for not stopping breast-feeding. He drinks enough milk everyday and he is going to be 1 year old this Friday! Lots of people has been telling me to stop breast-feeding, including Caden’s pediatrics!! *pressure pressure pressure!!*

No comments: