.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

just chillin'

I had been really worried about Caden’s swimming skill. For your info, the 2 weeks before we went to US were raining almost everyday (including on his swimming lesson days). Then we went to US for 2 weeks and did not get a chance to swim at all. Lastly, both Caden and I caught flu on the way back from US, so we missed another 2 weeks of swimming (at school and at home).

In total, Caden has been off from swimming for 1 ½ month. Which is bad because I read somewhere that babies tend to have shorter time span in remembering. *oh nooo….*

Yesterday, was one of Caden’s make up lessons. And the article was right, I thought!!! The moment we stepped into the pool, he immediately cried and only stopped when we were almost done. We hardly followed what the teacher instructed us to do. He cried so much when he was carried by the teacher (actually he already cried when the teacher was approaching) and clung to me tightly in the whole lesson.

He was so gooooddd at swimming (even the teachers say so!) but now, looked like he forgot most of the skills and going backwards! *sad*

So today I brought him to the pool downstairs and promised myself to bring him down as often as possible like before (only rain could get us on our way) and hope that he would caught up on what he forgot.

To my surprise, he was different than yesterday. He enjoyed his time at the pool, going up and down the stairs, playing beside the pool and occasionally walk or crawl around the area, laughing hard a few times and I managed to make him swim underwater lots of times – well, in summary, he wasn’t seems to forget his passion at swimming -- He indeed an excellent swimmer and the so-called someone who LOVES water.

And I am so gladdd!!!

PS: I think he forgot his teachers at the school. He got scared easily with new faces.

No comments: