.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

at the hospital

We went back to North Austin Medical Center hospital, the hopital where Caden was born almost a year ago at 10pm (after dinner). We took some pictures for remembering how Caden have grown for the past year. When I look at the pictures, I realized that he indeed has grow so much!

When Paul saw Caden wearing something that is almost doesn't fit anymore, he sometimes says to me that the clothes could be shrinking, though I told him again and again that it's Caden has grown and it's time to buy new clothes for him. ^_^

Inside the newborn crib. He is too tall for it.

before and after pictures
At last Paul got the chance to see the hospital himself. Too bad both the rooms (the labor & delivery room and the postpartum room) that we were in last year was occupied.


with nurse vivi....too bad she was not working here yet when Caden was born! But thank you for your time to bring me and Caden (who was still inside my womb) to the hospital. Or else, Caden would have to be delivered in the apartment! hehe...

No comments: