.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

dinner with friends!

At first we thought we couldn't meet our Austincell friends in this trip as it was a long weekend and most of them were have their own plans. But they managed to put aside a time to meet us today for dinner. Yeyy!!!

So here we were at Pho Huang Round Rock (a Vietnamese Restaurant that I used to go to A LOT when I was pregnant if I have no food).

Glad to see our friends again! They are the one who fill my times when I was alone and pregnant here. They are also they one who keep looking at their cellphones for a call from me to ask them for (any) favor. They are the one who were scared and worried when they checked their cellphones and found out that there were miss-calls from me and thought I might be in labor. hehehe...

I also meet a new friend Margareth who was 6 months pregnant and planning to use ai Ayun as their nanny after the baby is born.

Thanks guys for everything that you have done! Paul, Caden and I do really appreciate it!

PS: These are not all of them though. Some of them are not able to come today! :(

No comments: