.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 24, 2007

busy busy busy...

I have been very busy last week.

We have decided that we will celebrate Caden’s birthday at home (in our function rooms). Oma insisted that Caden should have a party for his 1st birthday (joining with oma’s wedding anniversary which fall on the same day, though she doesn’t tell ANYONE about it).

So the search began. I know for sure that I will have a POOH BEAR theme for Caden’s birthday. I will then have to look for POOH paper plates, POOH cups, POOH room decorations, POOH balloons, POOH hats, POOH straws, POOH birthday cakes --- basically POOH in everything!!!

And it is not easy to find one in Singapore. I will have to go to several stores to find all of them and sometimes they don’t have the quantities that I want.

And…it is so expensive here, compare to in US. I should have bought them there but at that time we had decided that we should celebrate his birthday next year when he would be able to fully grasp the significance of the occasion and would enjoy his birthday party more than the adults --- the mommy, the daddy, the grandparents, the maid, the baby-sitter and the aunties.

Actually not entirely all are POOH design, though cos’ we don’t have POOH designs food and toys. Hehe… We rent our toys at The Toy Rental club, they have nice toys for rent and Caden especially loves one of their toys which cost quite expensive to rent but seeing him so happy (picture on the left) playing with it, I decided to rent that anyway. Hehe

We brought one ‘car’ home that day (picture on the right), hoping that Caden would love sitting on it when we are going to the malls because he is getting taller and heavy for us to carry (until now, we still very seldom use the stroller out --- it is just sitting quietly on the back of our car).

I think my mission has accomplished today. I think I got everything that I need for the party and I hope everyone will enjoy their time on Saturday (especially the birthday boy!)

No comments: