.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pooh Pooh everywhere...

"Does Caden loves Pooh?" someone asked me and I laugh I think I am the one who like Pooh Bear and I introduced him (and his friends) to Caden since he was really young, starting from his pillow, bolster, and bed sheets. And now, Caden already get used to Pooh Bear everywhere!

He has a Pooh bear pillow (but not the dolls though, I wanted to buy one but grandma and daddy said dolls are for girls!), Pooh bear stickers on the walls beside the bed for him to look at it before and after he is sleeping, on the mirror in the bathroom for him to look when he is brushing his teeth, and on the wall surrounding the bathtub for him to play with when he is taking a bath.

And he will be having Pooh Bear theme party this Saturday!! hehe...

No comments: