.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2007

no pain for Caden...

We were at Centrepoint, had lunch with Caden's cousins. We wanted to take a picture of them but Caden wriggled a lot and in the end bump his head to the wall behind him. *Ouchh..*

Now that Caden can walk (still wobbles a lot though), we have to be more careful in looking after him. He could occasionally walk wobbly (which he used to crawl) by himself towards us suddenly. And if we are too far from him, he could fall and we could not catch him in time.

That’s happens a few times this week. His lips and gums had bled a few times and bang his head, too causing a blue-black mark all over his head ….. this scares me.

I had told suster again and again to be more careful but I know it’s not entirely her fault if Caden fall and bumped parts of his body. He is a very active boy after all and I would not want suster to be Caden’s rescuer every time cos’ then he would not learn from it.

Buttttt… I don’t want him to feel pain, too!!

For the past week, there are times that my heart jumps when I heard a thump sound from outside my room. Although most of the time it’s not followed by Caden’s cry (which mean it’s something else and not associated with Caden) I would then impatiently wait and listen closely. I know suster has been quite careful about it but it’s just my super-protective-motherly-instinct that controls my thoughts.

Hehe…

Oh well, I hope he would not bang his head and bled his lips/gums anymore from now on. *dreaming mode on*

No comments: