.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 28, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CADEN!!!





I have been waiting for this day to come. I planned that we should go to Underwater World for Caden’s birthday! He likes fish. We used to just seeing the fish at the pond at our condo then oma bought a small fish tank to home, I believe seeing a huge and big fish will excite him!

So here we were at the Underwater World then off to the Dolphin Lagoon. Not really sure if he enjoyed it. It was a small place, though. I was quite disappointed; it doesn’t have much colorful fishes on it. Well….maybe I shouldn’t compare it with the ones in US. Haha…

But I am so glad that it wasn’t raining!!

I thank GOD for HIS guidance for Caden for the past 1 year and may HE continue to guide Caden to be a better person each day.

At night, before Caden went to sleep, we sing him “Happy Birthday” songs! He was so very happy when we sang him that song. In the end we sang to him again and again, just to see him smile! ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yayyy.. Happy 1st Birthday, Caden !!! You look so much like Mommy now.. Ask Mommy to come visit the Bay Area, a'right, so you can have a playdate with Kenneth.. hehehehe..

Muah muah from Auntie Inka, Uncle Dennis, & Baby Ken ;)