.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

jet lag (AGAIN!)

It's been 3 days since we were back from US and Caden still in his own timing -- not really at US time but not at Singapore time as well.

I feel bad for him! He had not really adjusted well with US time and now he has to adjust back to Singapore time.

[The picture taken at 1 am -- the second time we woke up (first was at 11pm) and demanded to play. After 4am it's got worst as he wakes up more often and more difficult to be put to sleep]

He seems to be very well awake when he woke up in the middle of the night. Suster and I tried to carry him again to sleep but sometimes I let him play for about an hour because I pity him so much. He did look like he was trying to sleep but can't as he has slept too much during the day (he would wail a lot and moves his body all the time in the sling).

In the afternoon, I did try to wake him up half way through his sleep but he became so cranky and refused to eat or play. So in the end I let him sleep about 2 hours in the morning (9am-11am) -- then have his lunch-- and 5 hours in the afternoon (1pm-6pm) -- then have dinner.

I know he will overcome the jet lag, but he just need more time and that means, less sleep for me for a few more days! :(

No comments: