.
Faith will make you able to please the LORD each day
Hope will help your heart to know that GOD will make a way
Love will be the greatest gift, for love will see you through
In everything you do, I will always pray these gifts for you
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 29, 2007

on my birthday party day...



We were celebrating Caden’s 1st birthday at the function rooms at our condominium. We used one function room for the play area for the kids and the other one for the food (dinner).

Nothing much happened as most of Caden’s friends that were coming were still very young to understand a magic show or something like that. Oma told me to hire one but I told her it will not worth it as most of them would prefer playing at the toys that I rent out from the toy rental club and some of Caden’s toys that I had brought to the function room.

I made slides show of Caden’s first year of his life and I let it run throughout the party. I think most of people (the adults) have a great time looking at how Caden's has changed in the past one year. Looking at it, I realized that he is indeed has grown so much and so fast!! Soon he would be a teenager and definitely would not be looking for me anymore…oh..I will miss his childhood moment definitely!!!

Food was really good…the set up was good (with the flowers, the pretty bowls, the heated pan -- just like in a hotel and the great servers that was done by the owners themselves!), but most importantly the food itself was great! Thanks to bu wir and pak wir from Ayam Ojolali in Lucky Plaza. We cannot do it without them!!!

And of course thanks to everyone who had come and celebrate Caden’s birthday with us. Without them, it will not be as fun as what it was!

No comments: